Hometown Health provides members with secure, on-the-go access to ID cards and member information - all from your smartphone. View, email or fax your ID card to your healthcare provider’s office.
• View the front and back of your ID card and fax or email a copy of your card to your healthcare provider’s office
• View member ID cards for yourself and your family
Once the app has been downloaded, members can access the eCard by following these instructions:
1) When first using the app, a member will enter a login ID – which is his or her member number and a personal identification number (PIN) – which is the member’s four-digit birth year.
2) If coverage includes family members, the next screen enables a member to view the card for each family member. Otherwise, the member will see the card view screen for his or her card.
3) The card view screen includes a navigation menu bar. By swiping from left to right, a member can view the front and the back of the card.
4) Members can view the card in portrait or landscape orientation. In landscape, tap the screen once to display the menu bar.
5) Members can easily fax or email a copy of the ID card to a member’s healthcare provider office by clicking email or fax icons at the bottom of the screen.
Hometown Health eCard is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Hometown Health eCard (version 1.5.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.